Skip to content
- I have removed SnapShots from my blog because their login procedure pissed me off. It had nothing to do with the fact they have advertising. Just a stupid login problem. If they contact me, I’ll put it back. They won’t, though. Too bad. I liked it.
- I am back from Las Vegas. I left Vegas at 1220pm for Miami via Atlanta, arriving in Miami at near midnight. My luggage took considerably longer. I didn’t get home until after 1am.
- If you hear anything about the Mandalay Bay building a new multi-billion dollar tower, I just want everyone to know I paid for the damned thing. Buy stock in MGM/Mirage — they’re going to have a GREAT quarter. It was not a good week from a financial standpoint.
- Business? I don’t discuss business on my blog, but the convention was sad. Over 5,000 grown men all crying about the economy: how bad it is, how much worse it’s going to get, and how clueless the American Public is about it.
- I’ve gotten invited to the new Hulu beta. Interesting. Am playing with it. Will report later.
- In the past six nights (Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs) I have gotten about 16 hours of total sleep. I am in pretty damned bad shape. There are other details, but I won’t bore you.
- I probably gained 20 pounds on the trip.
- I am writing a new novel. I am not planning on sharing this one with anyone. But it’s rather good, if I do say so myself. I refuse to share any new works until I get the last one published which probably won’t ever happen. No self-publishing or POD for me, dammit.